Share This On:
Thousands of fans will descend on the Darren Sammy Cricket Grounds tomorrow for the staging of the finals of what is considered by the football fraternity as the biggest tournament in the history of local football, the Super League Football Finals.
All though two teams will compete for the championship there can only be one winner when the National Under 20 comes up against Canaries.
With the teams putting the finishing touches on their plans, Vizions Entertainment getting the venue ready and fans trying to make last minute preparations to be at the Darren Sammy Cricket Grounds tomorrow, the stage is set. However, the question on everyone’s mind is who will be Champion? A question to which we will have an answer tomorrow night.
The action kicks off at 6:45 P.M with the third-place playoff between one of the original tournament favorites Vieux Fort South who will challenge Central Castries for the third place; while at 8:45 PM the National Under 20 will come up against Canaries.
Once the Champion is determined and the prize giving ceremony is complete, the other highlight of the evening will be the draw to determine who will be the winner of the grand prize of a Suzuki Swift. The draw will include all raffle tickets issues at the various venues during the preliminary stages of the Super League
The Winner of the Super League walks away with a prize package valued at $70,000.00
Admission to the Finals is $20.00 and tickets are available at the Cell outlets.
More Sports Stories
- CFU turns 42 January 28, 2020
- Dennery Youth and Sports Council Dennery Tape Ball Smash 20/20 January 27, 2020
- Choiseul community hosts Choiseul Smash cricket tournament January 24, 2020
- DASH 2020 set for weekend launch January 21, 2020
- Hero CPL announces tournament’s economic impact on St Lucia January 21, 2020
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020
- West Indies U-19s all but qualify for semi-finals at World Cup January 20, 2020
- Simmons, Pollard, Bravo give West Indies series-levelling win January 20, 2020