Share This On:
Saint Lucia’s stunning scenery and topography is now available to thousands of potential visitors via the popular American travel company, Expedia.
Facilitated by the Saint Lucia Tourist Board (SLTB), Expedia has produced a short promotional video of the island for its Expedia Destination Guide series.
The 7-minute video showcases Saint Lucia’s distinctive landscape, beaches and other natural sites and attractions. It also highlights the island’s cultural, artistic and culinary offerings that visitors can enjoy.
Since being posted earlier this week, the video has been viewed over 20,000 times with Expedia’s posting on its website and on YouTube. (Click here to watch the video)
This represents major exposure for Saint Lucia as a vacation destination as Expedia.com is visited by millions of people booking travel online. Therefore, the SLTB offered its immediate support when this opportunity to work with Expedia arose.
This collaboration with Expedia is just the latest promotional media effort by the SLTB to spur overseas visitors to choose Saint Lucia as a holiday destination.
Recently, it conducted a series of 4 interviews on the travel segment of ABC Tampa Bay’s Morning Blend Show (click here to watch the first show) as well as on NBC 6’s In The Mix (click here for interview).
In the coming months (August – October), the remaining 3 ABC interviews will be aired and will be available on www.stlucia.org.
For more information about the island of Saint Lucia, call 1-800-456-3984, or 1-888 4STLUCIA or visit http://stlucia.org/.
More Tourism Stories
- Government launches TSA February 20, 2020
- Saint Lucia welcomes Run for Fun Cruise February 20, 2020
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020
- Minister of Tourism to host press conference, Monday February 14, 2020
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020
- Former UK tourist board director launches Travel Insights Report January 20, 2020