Share This On:
The National Workers Union (NWU) has written to the Ministry of the Public Service indicating that the freeze on industrial engagement implemented during the 2013-2016 period has come to an end.
The union is requesting an appointment with the Ministry on the way forward as it relates to the interest of daily paid non-Establishment and Constituency Council workers who are all represented by the National Workers Union.
The National Workers Union will be holding a number of meetings with the said workers to hear their problems and concerns and to formulate proposals that will ultimately be sent to Government.
- Suspected case of coronavirus in BVI – Local health officials thrust into ’emergency meeting’ February 27, 2020 3:43 PM
- PAHO calls for stepped up preparedness for Coronavirus February 27, 2020 3:03 PM
- Dr. Kenny Anthony appeals for assistance for fire victims in Vieux-Fort February 27, 2020 2:19 PM
- WASCO responds to Richard Frederick’s statement on ‘Can I Help You’ program February 27, 2020 2:14 PM
- Castries Constituency Council workers return to work February 27, 2020 9:05 AM
- RSS to present crime scene investigations equipment to St. Lucia police February 27, 2020 8:57 AM
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM