Share This On:
On Tuesday July 25th, The St. Lucia Youth Business Trust in conjunction with the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture held the first session of its second program in the 2017 Mind Your Business Development Series “Microsoft Excel – Intermediate to Advanced Training” .
This practical hands-on program targets small and medium sized enterprises seeking to enhance their use of the Microsoft Excel application to garner efficiency, productivity and operational gains.
“Microsoft Excel – Intermediate to Advanced” is run over 8 days and provides daily users of Microsoft Excel the opportunity to enhance their skills and proficiency in the software.
The course will explore the use of the Quick Access Toolbar, Sorting, Summing, Charts, Macros, Formulas, Referencing, Functions and Pivot Tables, among others.
“Microsoft Excel – Intermediate to Advanced” is facilitated by Mr. Hughan Smith, an expert in the field, instructor and author, with extensive experience and an excellent track record in the business community as a trainer.
The St. Lucia Youth Business Trust will shortly be offering another program from the Mind Your Business Series, i.e. Social Media Management scheduled to commence in September 2017.
For more information on upcoming programs and how you can be part of the “Mind Your Business” Development Series contact Wilton Jeremie at 1 758 452 3165 or [email protected]
More Youth/Education Stories
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020
- Principals gather at education conference February 26, 2020
- Buddy ambassadors “Creating a Buddy Culture in the Classroom” training February 25, 2020
- Schools receive donation February 25, 2020
- Launch of the “Protect our Children” initiative February 24, 2020
- National Science Quiz concludes February 21, 2020
- Caribbean School of Architecture visits February 20, 2020