Share This On:
It has been brought to the attention of Invest Saint Lucia (ISL) and the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) that statements have been made regarding ongoing negotiations and applications before our offices.
Our aim is to attract investment to Saint Lucia and to facilitate the continued development of our country.
It has become increasingly concerning that there are ongoing attempts to negatively impact the work of Invest Saint Lucia, the Citizenship by Investment Unit responsible for the CIP (Citizenship by Investment Programme) and the reputation of potential investors without reference to factual information.
This can affect how we are perceived on the world market by investors and our ability to attract investors.
In line with obligations regarding confidentiality, ISL and the CIU do not divulge confidential information about potential projects. However, it is necessary to clarify misinformation in the public domain, as follows:
- Invest Saint Lucia and the Citizenship by Investment Unit have not rejected the DSH project
- Invest Saint Lucia and the Citizenship by Investment Unit have never recommended to Cabinet that the DSH project not be approved
- Invest Saint Lucia has been in negotiations with Mr. Teo Ah Khing and DSH for the Pearl of the Caribbean Project since 2015, and continues to facilitate the investor’s establishment to make this project a success.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff