Share This On:
Female drivers have every right to be treated like angels. Based on this philosophy, GK Insurance through its agents, EC Global Insurance Agency, has unveiled the new Angel Advantage Plus Insurance Policy.
The revamped policy is tailored exclusively for female drivers and offers a slew of benefits to its policyholder.
EC Global Agency Manager, Anne Marie Herman explained, “Angel Advantage Plus offers female drivers over the age of 24, added value, coverage and support. Policyholders will be fully protected against accidental damage, catastrophe/perils, fire and theft, legal defense costs and so much more. If you’ve had an accident, GK Insurance and EC Global will help you get back on your feet faster with medical expense benefits, replacement of personal effects and new vehicle replacement.”
Over the next weeks, new and existing Angel Advantage Plus policyholders will qualify for giveaways including event tickets, gift packs and spa treatments. Truly one for the angels!
For over 13 years, EC Global was one of the most trusted names in general insurance. EC Global Insurance Agency (est. 2014) agents for GK Insurance, continue to offer a full suite of insurance products.
GK insurance is ranked as one of the top insurers in the region, and part of the Grace Kennedy Group
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020