The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail prices of gasoline (unleaded), diesel, LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders have been changed.
The retail price for kerosene remains unchanged. The price changes take effect from Monday, July 3rd, 2017:
* GASOLINE – from $2.55 to $2.80 per litre OR from $11.61 to $12.75 per gallon
* Diesel – from $2.27 to $2.50 per litre OR $10.32 to $11.36 per gallon
* 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) from $29.65 to $30.49 per cylinder
* 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) from $32.89 to $33.82 per cylinder
* 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) from $184.28 to $188.52 per cylinder
* Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.41 per litre OR $6.39 per gallon
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday, July 24th, 2017.