Share This On:
Saint Lucia is being praised highly by a very satisfied visitor who won the opportunity to enjoy the island.
Nicole Kreiner won the trip in NBC 6 South Florida’s annual Ultimate Honeymoon Giveaway Sweepstakes in which the Saint Lucia Tourist Board (SLTB) has been participating consistently over the years.
Kreiner and her husband, Thomas St. Bizarro, stayed at the Ti Kaye Resort and Spa for a week from August 5. In a chat with the SLTB about the experience, Kreiner said, “Everyone is just so nice, the staff here are great and we love it here.”
Her husband also expressed his love for the destination saying, “I thought I had died and gone to heaven… it is just so beautiful here.”
The adventure-loving couple made the Treetop Adventure Park in Dennery their first excursion and they were impressed by Saint Lucia’s natural beauty and the warmth of its people.
Kreiner said, “It is just so beautiful here, you feel like you are always inside nature and the people here are just so welcoming everywhere we go.”
The couple rented a car to explore the island and they visited Rodney Bay in the north of the island. On their return to Ti Kaye Resort and Spa, the couple got lost in the city but quickly found help from passersby.
Kreiner recounts that “There was this really wonderful lady, she was actually buying bread and she took her time and got us all the way to the city exit.”
As part of their honeymoon adventure, the couple took a sunset cruise from Anse Cochon to watch the sun go down in the shade of the Pitons.
To cap off their Saint Lucia sojourn, they climbed the majestic Gros Piton followed by a healing dip in the New Jerusalem mineral bath bringing a soothing end to their stay.
- Blue Diamond Resorts implement worldwide COVID-19 safety protocols
- SLHTA President’s Labour Day message
- US Virgin Islands to herald National Travel and Tourism Week
- Replace buffet dinners and minibars with secluded suppers, Caribbean hotels advised
- Caribbean tourism brands advised to put people first during COVID-19 pandemic
- Processing of registration/renewal of licenses – Tourism taxis
- Saint Lucia’s Tourism Minister extends personal greeting to the Caribbean region
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority rolls out its “Saint Lucia Inspires” blog series
- Crisis offers big chance to upgrade tourism product, says tourism chief