The National Emergency Management Organization (NEMO) with the support of the Social Transformation Officer of the Department of Equity and Social Justice has reorganized the Castries South Disaster Preparedness Committee.
On Tuesday July 4, 2017, a series of planning activities culminated with the appointment ofan Executive Committee which has the mandate to conduct the affairs of the Organization over the next six months.
The Executive comprises:
- Chairman: Mr. Bengy Eugene
- Deputy Chairperson: Ms. Anthea Felix
- Secretary: Ms. Lail Jeremie
- Assistant Secretary: Ms. Martha Blanchard
- Treasurer: Ms. Kaynia Francois
- Assistant Treasurer:Ms. Malika Rosemond
- PRO: Mr. Fabian Mathurin
- Trustees: Ms. Tamika PappinMs. Natasha Valcin
The Deputy Director of NEMO, Mr. Julian Du Bois expressed his confidence in the ability of this newly appointed team to competently serve the disaster management needs of the community, as most are currently engaged in developmental activities in the Community.
For comments please contact:
Julian Du Bois, Deputy Director NEMO at tel.: 285-8511 Email: [email protected]