Share This On:
Meet Amanda Auguste a “Soca/Reggea” artiste, song write and actor, Barbadian by birth but raised in St. Lucia by her St. Lucian parents.
Amanda’s father who went by the name DJ BlackRroots was also a musician who eventually formed a band and had one of the most popular songs on the island which titled “I Blackroots”.
After his death in 2006 Amanda Auguste found her joy for music and decided to carry on his legacy by contributing to the Soca community of St. Lucia and her home land.
Amanda is a very energetic and creative performer/entertainer/actor with an extremely powerful voice. Please see attachment for biography. Amanda’s song this year title “BAD GIRL” can be listen to on the following social media plat forms as well attached to this following email.
Amanda also launched a MUSIC VIDEO for her song Bad Girl which is doing very well on social media with over 60,000 view on Facebook in less then one week of the launch.
The links can be found below:
Facebook MUSIC VIDEO LINK: https://www.facebook.com/AmandaAugusteMusic/videos/1522558071147820/
Amanda’s Facebook Fan Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/AmandaAugusteMusic/
- Aspiring rapper arrested for telling fans to kill cops over George Floyd death
- Jamaican entertainers join Blackout protest on social media
- Jamaican musicians’ union wants foreign performers banned when tourism sector reopens
- NEW VIDEO RELEASE: Yves Lewis – “Baby Don’t Cry”
- Bisee fire victim wins Miguel “Eempey Slicker” Paul’s “Iyanola Challenge”
- Jamaican artiste Romeich treats 22 women for Mother’s Day
- Rapper 6ix9ine’s $200k donation to children’s charity rejected
- Johann “Yogi” Deterville: The island boy scribbling on the pages of pop music
- Millie Small: My Boy Lollipop singer dies aged 72