Share This On:
The Department of Education, Innovation & Gender Relations is pleased to announce that the $500 Bursary Assistance will again be given to all students who have written the 2017 Common Entrance Examinations.
Parents and guardians of all students who wrote the 2017 Common Entrance Examinations and will be proceeding to a secondary school are asked to note that registration for the Education Access Fund for the $500 Bursary Assistance will be conducted during the period 7th to 12th July, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily at the District Education Office serving the school that their child or ward attended.
Parents are requested to bring along a valid form of identification and their child’s/ward’s Common Entrance results slip or proof of registration to complete the application.
We wish to congratulate all students and encourage them to continue striving for excellence in their academic pursuit.
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM
- Prime Minister assures former Majestic Industries workers that their request will be granted December 9, 2019 3:28 PM
- Cellma training at OKEU December 9, 2019 12:44 PM
- Jade Mountain food gets top French honors December 9, 2019 9:30 AM
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM