Share This On:
The Department of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs in partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) will host the 10th Annual Saint Lucia-Taiwan Partnership Trade Show at Johnsons Centre, Rodney Bay, from November 24 to 26, 2017.
The Trade Show will highlight a wide range of quality goods and services from Saint Lucia and Taiwan.
In addition businesses from both countries will profit the opportunity to develop strategic trading and networking alliances. The Taiwanese contingent is keenly interested in seeking agents for the retail of their products.
To this end, the Department of Commerce wishes to invite manufacturers and service providers interested in participating in the Trade Show, to collect registration forms from the Department or download at www.commerce.gov.lc and submit completed forms, on or before September 15, 2017.
For further information, please contact Ms. Cindy Eugene, Marketing Specialist at [email protected] or 468-4216/285-4677.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Fiscal Incentives Act amended January 28, 2020
- NHC responds to alleged non-payment of January 2020 Salaries January 28, 2020
- Unicomer and NWU negotiations at deadlock January 28, 2020
- LUCELEC Sans Souci office closed for maintenance January 28, 2020
- Alleged non-payment of salaries to NHC staff being investigated January 27, 2020
- Henley & Partners discusses Sovereign Equity at Davos January 24, 2020