Share This On:
(SNO) — Tiffany Trump and her significant other are in Saint Lucia.
Tiffany, a 25-year-old law student, is the youngest daughter of U.S. President Donald Trump and his former wife, Marla Maples.
Photos of Tiffany in various parts of the island have appeared on Instagram.
One showed her and her boyfriend Michael Boulos visiting Diamond Botanical Gardens. Boulos’s family is Lebanese and he grew up in Nigeria.
The caption of the photo said it was taken visiting the Gardens before enjoying a relaxing therapeutic mineral bath.
She also posted photos of the Pitons on her Instagram page.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM