Share This On:
The University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre (UWISRC) said preliminary reports indicate that a 4.2 magnitude earthquake was felt close to Barbados at around 11:57 a.m. (July 22).
Depth: 10 km
147 km NE of Bridgetown, Barbados
276 km E of Castries, Saint Lucia
298 km ESE of Fort-de-France, Martinique
The UWISRC said This event has NOT been reviewed by an analyst. It was automatically located by a seismological computational system. The data is now being processed.
More Caribbean Stories
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020
- Jamaica: 21 year-old woman arrested after stolen Baby Nyyear found January 23, 2020
- Jamaica: Baby Bolt on the way January 23, 2020
- Guyana: Man allegedly rapes granddaughter January 23, 2020
- Trinidad: Father of 5 needed to pay rent, took ganja smuggling job January 23, 2020
- Pregnant Jamaican mom found dead in male bathroom January 23, 2020