Share This On:
The University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre (UWISRC) said preliminary reports indicate that a 4.2 magnitude earthquake was felt close to Barbados at around 11:57 a.m. (July 22).
Depth: 10 km
147 km NE of Bridgetown, Barbados
276 km E of Castries, Saint Lucia
298 km ESE of Fort-de-France, Martinique
The UWISRC said This event has NOT been reviewed by an analyst. It was automatically located by a seismological computational system. The data is now being processed.
More Caribbean Stories
- Barbados off European Union grey list February 20, 2020
- CARICOM citizens to benefit from fixed roaming rate soon February 20, 2020
- Trinidad: Schoolgirl abducted, raped outside church February 20, 2020
- Trinidad: Teacher suspended over abuse claims at primary school February 20, 2020
- OECS PPS strengthens emergency preparedness for disease outbreaks February 20, 2020
- Guyana: Cop charged with sexual assault of woman February 20, 2020