Share This On:
The University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre (UWISRC) said preliminary reports indicate that a 4.2 magnitude earthquake was felt close to Barbados at around 11:57 a.m. (July 22).
Depth: 10 km
147 km NE of Bridgetown, Barbados
276 km E of Castries, Saint Lucia
298 km ESE of Fort-de-France, Martinique
The UWISRC said This event has NOT been reviewed by an analyst. It was automatically located by a seismological computational system. The data is now being processed.
More Caribbean Stories
- Jamaica: Marijuana-Laced Cookies The Rave Among St James Students November 19, 2019
- St Vincent: Court jails man who made ex-girlfriend run naked in public November 19, 2019
- Jamaica: Witness in Tesha Miller trial says he prefers prison November 19, 2019
- OECS Commission celebrates World Diabetes Day November 19, 2019
- CARICOM reiterates position on Venezuela November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Digicel worker shot dead driving to work November 19, 2019