Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy intends to undertake potholing road works along the Gros Islet bus stand and along the Derek Walcott Square area.
This activity is scheduled for Sunday, October 13, 2019 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 .pm.
The Department of Infrastructure solicits your cooperation and advises that all road users should exercise due diligence in the immediate vicinity of the worksite.
Subsequently, we have solicited the assistance of the Traffic Department to facilitate the exercise.
The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy wishes to apologise for any inconvenience caused during this exercise.
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM