Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy intends to undertake potholing road works along the Gros Islet bus stand and along the Derek Walcott Square area.
This activity is scheduled for Sunday, October 13, 2019 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 .pm.
The Department of Infrastructure solicits your cooperation and advises that all road users should exercise due diligence in the immediate vicinity of the worksite.
Subsequently, we have solicited the assistance of the Traffic Department to facilitate the exercise.
The Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy wishes to apologise for any inconvenience caused during this exercise.
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM