Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – On Friday April 6, 2018 officers attached to the Criminal Investigations Department, Castries, received a report of a suspected suicide at Agard Lands, Castries.
Andre Jules, a twenty seven (27) year old resident of Agard Lands, Morne Du Don was found at his residence, between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. He was subsequently pronounced dead on the scene by a medical practitioner.
A post mortem examination was conducted upon the body which revealed that he died as a result of cerebral anoxia secondary to hanging.
Investigations into the circumstances surrounding the death are ongoing.
The Royal St. Lucia Police Force wishes to extend condolences to the family and friends of the deceased.
- UPDATE: George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, full autopsy reveals
- Finally: Micoud residents to get Wellness Centre after 28 years
- All cops involved in George Floyd’s deadly arrest are now in custody
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- After Sammy’s call, Cricket West Indies backs protests over George Floyd’s killing
- Petition started to rename Harding University auditorium in honor of Botham Jean
- ‘Betty Clarke’ and Nadeige Suffren granted bail in Praslin drug bust case
- Invest Saint Lucia responds to concerns over Anse des Sables
- 47 more Saint Lucian nationals return home