Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – On Friday April 6, 2018 officers attached to the Criminal Investigations Department, Castries, received a report of a suspected suicide at Agard Lands, Castries.
Andre Jules, a twenty seven (27) year old resident of Agard Lands, Morne Du Don was found at his residence, between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. He was subsequently pronounced dead on the scene by a medical practitioner.
A post mortem examination was conducted upon the body which revealed that he died as a result of cerebral anoxia secondary to hanging.
Investigations into the circumstances surrounding the death are ongoing.
The Royal St. Lucia Police Force wishes to extend condolences to the family and friends of the deceased.
- Saint Lucia gov’t launches programme to boost local production of 7 key fruits, vegetables November 17, 2019 9:50 PM
- Fuel prices change November 17, 2019 7:00 PM
- Kindergarten registration takes on a new approach November 17, 2019 12:51 PM
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM