Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Officers attached to the Micoud Police Station responded to a report of a shooting at Latille, Micoud on Wednesday, May 1, 2019, about 1:15 p.m.
On arrival, responding officers noticed the lifeless body of a male, with apparent gunshot injuries.
He was subsequently pronounced dead by a medical practitioner.
The victim has been formally identified as Chris Eric Charles, a Dominican national residing at Ravine Chabot.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a subsequent date.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the nearest police station, or the Micoud Police Station at 456-3670.
- Conservationists frown on illegal dumping practices near nature site February 14, 2020 2:25 PM
- Dengue rising in the Caribbean says PAHO February 14, 2020 12:50 PM
- Killer asteroid to miss earth by 3.6 million miles on Saturday February 14, 2020 11:42 AM
- Educators trained in using library books to bring classroom lessons to life February 14, 2020 9:39 AM
- Beware fake news and myths about coronavirus, warns tourism health specialists February 13, 2020 12:17 PM
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020 11:36 AM
- Concern over meat and fish imports from China February 13, 2020 10:36 AM
- Foreign national tests negative for coronavirus February 12, 2020 9:43 PM
- Results of quarantined non-national expected by end of week February 12, 2020 12:08 PM