Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of a thirty-seven (37) year old male resident of Denniere Riviere, Dennery, namely Elisheus Swanson.
Officers attached to the Richfond Police Station received a report of a suspected homicide, about 9:20 p.m. on Wednesday, February 28, 2018, at Austin Hill, Dennery.
Elisheus Swanson and a second male were allegedly shot by unknown assailants during the incident. Elisheus Swanson was pronounced dead on the scene by a medical practitioner. The second victim is currently in stable condition.
A post mortem examination is to be scheduled for a subsequent date.
This is the second recorded homicide for the year 2018.
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 18, 2019 6:04 AM
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM