Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of two males as a result of a vehicular accident which occurred on Saturday January 20, 2018, about 12:30 a.m. along the Vide Boutielle Highway, Castries.
Bradley Cyril, a nineteen (19) year old resident of Beausejour, Gros Islet was driving a motor car along the Vide Boutielle Highway, heading southbound towards Castries. He was accompanied by Brandon St Omer, an eighteen (18) year old resident of Beausejour, Gros Islet. Investigations revealed that the motor car veered off the road and collided into a wall.
Both individuals were conveyed to the Victoria Hospital via ambulance, where they later succumbed and were formally pronounced dead by medical practitioners.
Post mortem examinations are scheduled for Tuesday, January 23, 2018.
This incident brings the number of road fatalities recorded for the year 2018 to three (3).
Investigations are continuing into this matter.
The Royal Saint Lucia Police Force wishes to extend condolences to the bereaved families and friends.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM