Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – About 12:10 a.m. on Friday 2nd January 2015, some unknown person(s) attempted to burn the dwelling house of Sherline Williams of Morn Du Don, Castries.
A lit Kerosene bottle was thrown into Williams’s bedroom causing damage to louver blades and curtains.
Williams was able to extinguish the flames before any significant damage could occur.
Investigations are continuing into the matter.
- George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US
- ‘Saint Lucia will reopen its borders this week to visitors and nationals’
- Third tropical system may develop before Atlantic Hurricane Season officially starts
- Jamaica: Herbs man says he has cure for COVID-19, every disease
- What happened in the last moments of George Floyd’s life
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)