Share This On:
(FOX NEWS) — A sunbather in California found out there’s no SPF strong enough to protect against cars after a police cruiser accidentally ran her over.
The incident occurred near the boardwalk at Venice Beach around 2:10 p.m. Sunday, when officers were performing a routine patrol of the beach, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles Fire Department said.
According to Fox 11, the victim was a woman between the ages of 25 and 30.
Fortunately, medical personnel were present on the beach and provided first aid to the victim.
She was transported to a nearby hospital and reportedly did not suffer any serious injuries from the accident.
More International News Stories
- France launches bedbug hotline in campaign to stamp out the itchy menace February 21, 2020
- Two killed, 70 injured in horrific 200-car pileup near Montreal February 21, 2020
- Over 500 cases of coronavirus reported in Chinese prisons February 21, 2020
- Ukrainians hurl stones at evacuees from China February 21, 2020
- India builds wall along slum ahead of Trump visit February 20, 2020
- Texas-based company has reportedly created a coronavirus vaccine February 20, 2020
- Over 5,000 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in single day in China February 14, 2020