Share This On:
GIS – Prime Minister Hon. Allen M. Chastanet wants to improve transport links between Saint Lucia and Martinique.
The Prime Minister indicated that he is not happy with the standard of the ferry service.
“It is one of the first things that we are going to be addressing,” he disclosed.
The new Prime Minister revealed that he also intends to address the issue of air transportation between Saint Lucia and Martinique.
“The cost of flying between Martinique and Saint Lucia is prohibitive,” Chastanet observed, adding that there is currently only one flight daily. He said he will be moving quickly to deal with the situation.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020
- Chamber and SLASPA getting down to the business of Port Castries February 17, 2020
- Small business tax filing workshop February 17, 2020
- Export Saint Lucia set to Launch the National Export Strategy February 17, 2020