Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Prime Minister, Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony will join Heads of State and Government who are Ministers of Finance, as well as officials from the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) in Basseterre, St. Kitts, on Friday, October 31, 2014, for the 80th Meeting of the Monetary Council of the ECCB.
The meeting will receive the Governor’s report on monetary and credit conditions in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Unit (ECCU) and will deliberate on a resolution strategy for strengthening the resilience of the financial sector in the ECCU.
Prime Minister Anthony is expected back in Saint Lucia on Saturday, November 1, 2014.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport, Hon. Philip J. Pierre, will act as Prime Minister until Dr. Anthony returns to island.
- BREAKING: Gov’t reveals ‘plans of action’ on the status of St. Lucians stranded overseas
- Saint Lucian seafarers crying out for help from Fedee, Chastanet
- Caribbean Sociological Association COVID-19 forum
- HELP! Saint Lucians stranded on cruise ships
- Anglican church Easter services cancelled
- PM Chastanet reaches out to his Micoud South constituents
- Saint Lucians: Relief packages are coming!
- PM provides alternative numbers as 311 ‘flooded with calls, experiencing challenges’