Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Prime Minister, Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony will join Heads of State and Government who are Ministers of Finance, as well as officials from the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) in Basseterre, St. Kitts, on Friday, October 31, 2014, for the 80th Meeting of the Monetary Council of the ECCB.
The meeting will receive the Governor’s report on monetary and credit conditions in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Unit (ECCU) and will deliberate on a resolution strategy for strengthening the resilience of the financial sector in the ECCU.
Prime Minister Anthony is expected back in Saint Lucia on Saturday, November 1, 2014.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport, Hon. Philip J. Pierre, will act as Prime Minister until Dr. Anthony returns to island.
More General Stories
- SLTU election of officers February 11, 2020
- Ministry of Commerce to host Valentine’s Day Showcase February 10, 2020
- Charting the path towards economic prosperity February 10, 2020
- Lions and Leos of Region 3 hold successful region meeting in St Vincent February 10, 2020
- DSD turns 3 February 10, 2020