Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Prime Minister, Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony will join Heads of State and Government who are Ministers of Finance, as well as officials from the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) in Basseterre, St. Kitts, on Friday, October 31, 2014, for the 80th Meeting of the Monetary Council of the ECCB.
The meeting will receive the Governor’s report on monetary and credit conditions in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Unit (ECCU) and will deliberate on a resolution strategy for strengthening the resilience of the financial sector in the ECCU.
Prime Minister Anthony is expected back in Saint Lucia on Saturday, November 1, 2014.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport, Hon. Philip J. Pierre, will act as Prime Minister until Dr. Anthony returns to island.
More General Stories
- DASH Independence Colour Run 2020 – Ready, set, go! January 17, 2020
- Book fair opens for Nobel Laureate Festival January 16, 2020
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020
- PM Chastanet wishes Saint Lucians a prosperous new year January 2, 2020
- Castries Lions bring Christmas cheer to the less fortunate December 30, 2019
- SALCC gives back to the community December 24, 2019
- Fish cleaners in Laborie get high praise December 20, 2019