Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Prime Minister, Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony will join Heads of State and Government who are Ministers of Finance, as well as officials from the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) in Basseterre, St. Kitts, on Friday, October 31, 2014, for the 80th Meeting of the Monetary Council of the ECCB.
The meeting will receive the Governor’s report on monetary and credit conditions in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Unit (ECCU) and will deliberate on a resolution strategy for strengthening the resilience of the financial sector in the ECCU.
Prime Minister Anthony is expected back in Saint Lucia on Saturday, November 1, 2014.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport, Hon. Philip J. Pierre, will act as Prime Minister until Dr. Anthony returns to island.
More General Stories
- Today we celebrate our volunteers December 5, 2019
- National Awards nomination deadline extended December 3, 2019
- Saint Lucia Cannabis Commission officially launched December 3, 2019
- Another plea for Cocoa December 3, 2019
- Cannabis Commission community consultations November 29, 2019