Share This On:
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) in collaboration with the Inter-American Development Bank, the World Bank and the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) will host the 2013 High Level Caribbean Forum from September 19 to 20, in Nassau, The Bahamas.
Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony has been invited to deliver one of the Keynote Addresses at the Forum which will be held under the theme, “Building Growth into the Caribbean Sustainability Agenda-A Concerted Approach”.
Dr. Anthony will be accompanied by Dr. Reginald Darius, Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Finance, Economic Affairs, Planning and Social Security.
The cost of Dr. Anthony’s trip to the Bahamas will be met by the World Bank.
Hon. Philip J. Pierre, Minister for Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport will act as Prime Minister from September 18 to 20, 2013.
More Finance/Business Stories
- 4th Annual Officers’ Ball and Fashion Event – A massive success December 12, 2019
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019
- Solidarity gathering to mark swift conclusion of negotiations December 11, 2019
- SNL gifts lucky player with SUV this Christmas December 10, 2019