Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Once again the world has to bare the pain of another dreadful attempt to terrorize innocent people.
The attack in Nice, Paris France was an attack against people on a day that celebrates Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity.
People across the world need to draw strength from the French people’s commitment to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
We are reminded in this time of tragedy that the bonds of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity are not only values that the French share but they are values that most of the world share.
We implore the entire world to embrace those values to make certain that these ideals endure far beyond any act of terrorism or hateful crimes.
“On behalf of my Government and all Saint Lucians, I offer our deepest condolences to the friends and family of those who were killed and our hopes for a speedy recovery to those who were injured. I was happy to stand alongside the French ambassador and delegates yesterday at the Bastille Day celebrations in Saint Lucia. Our nation will continue to stand firmly with the French people and provide every support and comfort to the French ambassador and delegates during this time of tragedy” said Prime Minister Allen M. Chastanet.
More General Stories
- Saint Lucia Electoral Department exhibition ends October 21, 2019
- German government aids WASCO October 21, 2019
- Blanchard Community Center to be rehabilitated October 13, 2019
- Meeting mom doesn’t always mean you’re ‘wifey’ October 12, 2019
- SLASPA conducts simulation exercise at Castries seaport October 10, 2019