Share This On:
(PAGE SIX) – Fans are getting nosy about Janet Jackson‘s face.
Jackson made a rare appearance on the red carpet to receive the OUT100 Gala’s Music Icon Award last week, but it was the change in her iconic look that had people talking.
The “All For You” singer’s nose looked shockingly different, with noticeably droopier nostrils and an altered profile from previous red carpets.
New York-based plastic surgeon Dr. Matthew Schulman, who has not worked with Jackson, gave his opinion on her nose to Page Six, saying, “It appears that there is some nasal collapse and some retraction of the nostrils. This may be the result of multiple previous surgical procedures that has caused injury to the underlying cartilage support of the nose.”
The 51-year-old star has a long history of plastic surgery, telling “Extra” in 2006, “It’s no secret that when I was 16, I changed my nose. So, I did. Would I do it again? I don’t know. I’ve seen a lot of women that have been pulled and snatched and it’s not too cute.” But before completely rebuffing the notion of more work, she added, “But I’m telling you this now, ask me again in 20 more years.”
A rep for Jackson did not immediately respond to our request for comment.
- George Floyd’s killer Derek Chauvin moved to maximum-security prison
- US: Cop removes his fellow colleague’s knee from protester’s neck, video shows
- 5 dead in new Ebola outbreak in Congo
- Trump says he is mobilizing ‘heavily armed’ military to stop protests
- UPDATE: George Floyd death was ‘homicide’ caused by ‘neck compression’ — official autopsy
- George Floyd died of asphyxia, according to private post-mortem
- China and Iran criticise US over its racism problems
- George Floyd’s brother condemns violence, calls for peace
- South Africans cheer as alcohol goes back on sale