Share This On:
(PAGE SIX) – Fans are getting nosy about Janet Jackson‘s face.
Jackson made a rare appearance on the red carpet to receive the OUT100 Gala’s Music Icon Award last week, but it was the change in her iconic look that had people talking.
The “All For You” singer’s nose looked shockingly different, with noticeably droopier nostrils and an altered profile from previous red carpets.
New York-based plastic surgeon Dr. Matthew Schulman, who has not worked with Jackson, gave his opinion on her nose to Page Six, saying, “It appears that there is some nasal collapse and some retraction of the nostrils. This may be the result of multiple previous surgical procedures that has caused injury to the underlying cartilage support of the nose.”
The 51-year-old star has a long history of plastic surgery, telling “Extra” in 2006, “It’s no secret that when I was 16, I changed my nose. So, I did. Would I do it again? I don’t know. I’ve seen a lot of women that have been pulled and snatched and it’s not too cute.” But before completely rebuffing the notion of more work, she added, “But I’m telling you this now, ask me again in 20 more years.”
A rep for Jackson did not immediately respond to our request for comment.
More International News Stories
- Thai woman bitten by snake while sitting on toilet January 17, 2020
- Deaf man from Brooklyn sues Pornhub over lack of closed captioning January 17, 2020
- Missing Polish farmer believed to have been eaten by his own pigs January 17, 2020
- US woman charged with leaving 6 kids with dead man January 17, 2020
- Ukrainian prime minister submits resignation after tapes January 17, 2020
- JetBlue Airways is raising checked-bag fees again January 16, 2020