Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of Cyril James, consequent to a vehicular accident which occurred on Monday, October 30, 2017, about 4:30 p.m. at Victoria, Choiseul, near the Ravineau Gap.
Cyril James, a fifty two (52) year old resident of Morne Jacques, Choiseul, was one of four persons on a pick-up van, which overturned after encountering mechanical difficulties. He sustained serious injuries during the incident and was conveyed to the St. Jude Hospital where he was pronounced dead by a medical practitioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
This incident brings the number of road fatalities recorded for the year 2017 to fifteen (15).
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019 3:06 PM
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019 2:17 PM
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019 9:58 AM
- SSDF signs agreement for Vieux Sucieux Water Supply Expansion Sub- Project December 12, 2019 9:51 AM
- Ministry of Equity implements new initiative to boost CASP ‘Host a Centre Day 2019’ December 12, 2019 9:21 AM
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM