Share This On:
Prime Minister Honourable Allen Chastanet formally meets British High Commissioner Janet Elizabeth Douglas at the Office of the Prime Minister on Tuesday June 13th 2017. Ms. Douglas CMG was appointed British High Commissioner to Barbados, and non-resident High Commissioner to Dominica, Grenada, Antigua & Barbuda, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Saint Lucia and St Christopher & Nevis in April. The Prime Minister and Ms. Douglas spoke about the developments in the UK and Saint Lucia and areas of mutual interest and cooperation.
More General Stories
- Saint Lucia Electoral Department exhibition ends October 21, 2019
- German government aids WASCO October 21, 2019
- Blanchard Community Center to be rehabilitated October 13, 2019
- Meeting mom doesn’t always mean you’re ‘wifey’ October 12, 2019
- SLASPA conducts simulation exercise at Castries seaport October 10, 2019