Share This On:
Prime Minister Harris speaks at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. as Alison Fitzgerald Kodjak, health policy correspondent on NPR’s Science Desk and the 112th president of the National Press Club, looks on (standing at right).
Apart from journalists, attendees of note included William Hughes Watson, vice president and governor of the U.S. Maritime Security Council (pictured seated at far right) and Ms. Jan Du Plain, the Vice Chair of International Correspondents Committee, National Press Club and Principal of Du Plain Global Enterprises, Inc, an international Public Relations and Special Events company that represents a variety of media and cultural organizations (pictured seated next to Mr. Watson).
More All News Stories
- Jamaica: Road deaths fell more than 50 per cent since July November 12, 2019
- Trinidad: Police officer guilty of forging sick-leave certificate November 12, 2019
- Trinidad: Sat Maharaj suffers stroke, in critical condition November 12, 2019
- No new loans from China — Jamaica PM November 12, 2019
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019