PRESS RELEASE – The curtains came down on the 2014 Inter-commercial houses Domino Competition on Thursday November 13, 2014.
Peter & Co. Ltd on 83 points defeated Wind Jammer on 70 points and Unicomer on 68 points.
Top scoring for Peter & Co. Ltd was Nindal philip scoring a perfect 18 points and Crescent Philip top scored for Wind Jammer with 16 points and Arthur Augustin top scored for Unicomer with 17 points.
The presentation of prizes followed with awards being handed out in the following categories;
1. Marcus Toussaint – Peter & Co. Ltd
2. Ian Augustin – Sunbilt Ltd.
3. Ezra James – St. Lucia Distillers
4. Wayne Joseph – Beach comber
5. Aswad Alexander – Sagicor
6. Giles Cassius – Ministry of Infrastructure
7. Trevor Clairmont – M & C Drug Store
8. Timothy Regis – Brydens
9. Vernon Edmund – Unicomer
10. Bernard George – Wind Jammer
11. Aloysious Biscombe – M & C Home depot
12. Ligorius Alexander – Fire Service
13. Benoit Jn Baptiste – Wasco
14. Cuthbert Alexander – Bay Gardens
15. Tenissis Augustin – Scotia bank
16. John Stephen – SMJ Beverages
3rd Place Team – Trophy and bronze medals
2nd Place Team – Trophy and silver medals
1st Place team – Trophy and gold medals
Peter & Co. Ltd
Most Disciplined Team
Most sarparts given
Wilson Alcide – Beach Comber
Most Spirited player
Marcus Toussaint – Peter & Co. Ltd.
Most Valuable Player Awards
Marie Armstrong – Unicomer
Marcus Toussaint – Peter & co. Ltd.
The Tournament was sponsored by: Peter & Company Ltd, LIME, Duty Free Caribbean, Bryden & Partners Ltd, SMJ Beverages and Sagicor.