Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – On the 24th of April, 2017, a group of PAHO Representatives, met with the Ministry of Health Team, to discuss the way forward and how this survey will be executed effectively and efficiently.
Chief epidemiologist, Nahum Jn. Baptiste gave a further insight of the consultation.
Maria Sanchez, PAHO representative says, this venture is very important, and with Saint Lucia providing best practices for controlling Bilharzia, this will not benefit only Saint Lucia, but countries across the globe.
Maria Sanchez encourages individuals across the island to participate and cooperate with the survey agents .
Reporting from the Ministry of Health and Wellness I am Miguel Mauricette.
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM
- Uncertainty as civil unrest continues in Dominica December 4, 2019 9:56 AM