Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Business sector is buzzing with activity with the announcement of the expansion of major Call centres which will mean increased employment in the north and south of the island.
Invest St. Lucia is making plans to help start-ups! In this week’s issue of “OUR SAINT LUCIA – Building Resilience” we focus on these advancements and more!
The Government of Saint Lucia also made major announcements on the issue of establishing affordable health care for all. Prime Minister Honourable Allen Chastanet addressed the nation on plans for National Health Insurance, OK-EU and the St Jude Hospital.
Also in this issue:
Soufriere Hummingbird Beach Project in Final Stages
Centres of Excellence Update
Major Plans for increased employment at OJO Labs
Events Company Talks Carnival
Ministers on the Move!
READ MORE HERE: https://issuu.com/govstlucia/docs/issue7/1?ff=true
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019