Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Major Developments to report in the area of Agriculture!
In this week’s issue of OUR SAINT LUCIA we delve into the Government’s plans to improve and increase the output of our farmers, identify new markets and expand the linkages between Agriculture and other sectors.
We take an in-depth look at the work of the Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries, Physical Planning, Natural Resources and Co-operatives and speak to Honourable Ezechiel Joseph and his team about the Bright Future Ahead for the sector.
We look are out country’s deepening partnership with Taiwan to improve quality and yield and efforts to reduce our food import bill.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
Consistency is Key for Banana Market Development
Insurance & Pension for farmers
How Rural Women are pioneers of local agro-processing
Creating a nation of wealthy farmers
More Farmers and Acreage – the Revolution of the Agricultural Sector
Restructuring the Fisheries Sector: why change is necessary
Minister’s on the Move!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE: https://issuu.com/govstlucia/docs/issue10
More Finance/Business Stories
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019
- Sandals Resorts International sweeps 2019 World Travel Awards December 4, 2019
- Land Registry to receive upgraded system for records management December 3, 2019