Share This On:
Orlando’s Restaurant in Soufriere has hit Number 1 on TripAdviser’s List of Excellent Restaurants in Saint Lucia. This award comes after two months to the day of opening on December 12, 2012.
After 13 years as an executive chef at Ladera Resort, Orlando felt that it was time to follow his long-standing dream and own his restaurant. That’s when Orlando’s in Soufriere was created.
Orlando made certain that his menus reflected healthy choices with the use of fresh meat, colorful vegetables, rich spices and all local ingredients. His delicious creations are accompanied with his lifelong vision to bring international recognition to Caribbean cuisine.
His guests are delighted to be able to eat his unique style of cuisine in the intimate courtyard garden setting in Soufriere. His hard working and courteous staff all hail from the neighboring community, and as a team, they display Soufriere’s hospitality in the best possible light.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020