Share This On:
This is the first time in recent history that the Opposition has been asked to respond to the Prime Minister the day after his delivery.
In spite of the short notice, Hon Pierre says that he is ready to discuss with St Lucians the implications of the Prime Minister’s budget address and the impact that it will have on their daily lives.
Hon Dr. Ernest Hilaire, Parliamentary Representative for Castries South is expected to address the House this evening at about 8pm.
- More St. Lucians return home Saturday
- Two males shot and chopped by gang in Soufriere
- United Workers Party marks fourth year in office: “As they talk, we work” (+video)
- No legs? No problem! – Jamaican Andrew Nelson making light work of life’s challenges
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- Integrity Commission extends declaration filing deadline to June 30
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators