Share This On:
The two of you up there talking about forgiving. That’s a slave mentality. Forgiveness is not mandatory, you don’t have to forgive anyone.
You only forgive if the person hurting you have shown remorse for their actions. You see black people have issues. You will forgive the white woman that killed your brother but when is another black person oh hell has to be paid.
Botham bother is a weak black man. How many times must you love your oppressor? I never see any white person come and hug when a black person kills their loved one, but leave it up to black people to bow to white folks, and you have black judges part-taking in the unjust sentencing.
Ten years she got, she will be out in five years. Any black person would have got 15-25 years. After all the police brutality black people face in this country you have the audacity to sit up there and hug the person that murdered your family member. Really!
That’s why I don’t like you Christians. You somehow think justice is a bad thing and you must forgive without any expectation from the person who did wrong. Smh.
The man was inside his apartment not bothering no one, she went looking to kill him. And if you listen to testimony from the trial she didn’t even give CPR that she was trained to do and you sit up there hugging your oppressor?
How long will you continue to be a slave? That’s why I don’t like you Christians. You believe in fantasy and you just plain brainwashed and stupid and God doesn’t like stupid people.
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM