Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Civil Status Registry and the Office of the Adjudicator inadvertently remained closed for the better part of Tuesday, December 5, 2017.
This, after an electrical fault resulted in temporary disruption to the operations of both offices.
The Fire Service was summoned and a thorough investigation was launched into the situation.
The Department of Justice is therefore pleased to inform that investigations have been satisfactorily concluded, and that full services to the public will resume on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
The Civil Status Registry and the Office of the Adjudicator apologizes to the public for any inconvenience caused.
- Integrity Commission extends declaration filing deadline to June 30
- Petition started to rename Harding University auditorium in honor of Botham Jean
- 47 more Saint Lucian nationals return home
- Stephenson King sought over outstanding labour matters
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Lisbon PR Awards presents its new jury members
- Over 500 Saint Lucian cruise workers “stuck abroad”: Fedee
- UPDATE: Eight Saint Lucian “Norwegian Spirit” employees return home
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia has started to bring home nationals; 8 arrived today!