Share This On:
One person is dead and at least two injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident on the Bexon Highway on Friday morning, April 13, 2018, according to officials.
The accident, which occurred around 2 a.m., was a head-on collision involving a white minibus and a red sedan motor car.
An unidentified, young female passenger who was pinned in the sedan by the dashboard, was pronounced dead at hospital.
The driver of the minibus was trapped behind the wheel.
Two males were admitted at Victoria Hospital in critical condition.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM