Share This On:
One person is dead and at least two injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident on the Bexon Highway on Friday morning, April 13, 2018, according to officials.
The accident, which occurred around 2 a.m., was a head-on collision involving a white minibus and a red sedan motor car.
An unidentified, young female passenger who was pinned in the sedan by the dashboard, was pronounced dead at hospital.
The driver of the minibus was trapped behind the wheel.
Two males were admitted at Victoria Hospital in critical condition.
- No coronavirus in Guadeloupe February 28, 2020 8:54 PM
- Three suspected cases of coronavirus in Guadeloupe; tests in progress February 28, 2020 2:52 PM
- Caricom holds emergency meeting February 28, 2020 2:22 PM
- Iconic Kassav singer hospitalized in Martinique February 28, 2020 12:00 PM
- Family loses everything in Sarrot fire February 28, 2020 11:13 AM
- SLBS warns of illegal cigarettes on market February 28, 2020 11:03 AM
- Regional travel taxes comparatively low – Fedee February 28, 2020 10:33 AM
- Caribbean on high alert for deadly Covid-19 February 28, 2020 10:18 AM
- Labour Department investigating Hylyne Poultry complaints February 28, 2020 9:08 AM