Share This On:
Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead and three others injured in Pavee, Castries Saturday morning.
Dead is 26-year-old Gino Joseph of Pavee. Among the injured are two teenagers, ages 14 and 19.
Reports are that the gunman, described as a masked man dressed in all black, fired shots in a bar in Pavee, hitting Joseph and three others while customers played pool.
Just a week ago, a man, identified as 45-year-old Earl Emmanuel, was shot in a house in Pavee. Two other individuals who were in the house escaped unhurt. Emmanuel was pronounced dead at Victoria Hospital. He sustained injuries to his buttock and abdomen.
It is not clear if these two shootings are related.
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 18, 2019 6:04 AM
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM