Share This On:
The Government of Saint Lucia is pleased to announce the appointment of Senator Hon. Dr. Kentry D. Jn. Pierre as parliamentary secretary in the Ministry of Tourism, Heritage and Creative Industries.
Senator Jn. Pierre will have special responsibility for the creative industries.
Senator Jn. Pierre replaces Dr. Ubaldus Raymond who resigned as a parliamentary secretary and senator to take up a position in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
More GIS News Stories
- The Franco-Saint Lucian committee meets November 18, 2019
- DVRP aids Dennery Infant School November 18, 2019
- Rights of Children highlighted at drama festival November 18, 2019
- Education districts standardize registration process November 18, 2019
- Farmers graduate from production enhancement programme November 18, 2019
- Saint Lucia works toward food security November 18, 2019
- Vieux Fort landfill closes November 18, 2019
- Synergy participants graduate November 17, 2019