Share This On:
(GIS) – SirWay Ltd, Consultant has been engaged by the Government of Saint Lucia through the Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy to develop a Road Maintenance Management System [RMMS] for the Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy.
The Road Maintenance Management System will ensure standardised maintenance work where cost is defined based on economic indicators. The aim is to allow for preventative maintenance planning as opposed to reactive maintenance.
To this end, the Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy would like to officially launch the RMMS project on Friday, May 4.
The launch will be held at the upper level, Ministry Car Park at 9:30 a.m.
The Agenda is as follows:
Master of Ceremonies, Deputy Permanent Secretary
Welcome Remarks, Permanent Secretary
Remarks, Hon. Stephenson King, Minister for Infrastructure, Ports, Energy and Labour
Remarks, Dr. Konsta Sirvio, Consultant for the RMMS Project
Brief Overview of RMMS Project, Mr Albert Jn. Baptiste – Chief Engineer
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 18, 2019 6:04 AM
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM