Share This On:
(GIS) – SirWay Ltd, Consultant has been engaged by the Government of Saint Lucia through the Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy to develop a Road Maintenance Management System [RMMS] for the Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy.
The Road Maintenance Management System will ensure standardised maintenance work where cost is defined based on economic indicators. The aim is to allow for preventative maintenance planning as opposed to reactive maintenance.
To this end, the Department of Infrastructure, Ports and Energy would like to officially launch the RMMS project on Friday, May 4.
The launch will be held at the upper level, Ministry Car Park at 9:30 a.m.
The Agenda is as follows:
Master of Ceremonies, Deputy Permanent Secretary
Welcome Remarks, Permanent Secretary
Remarks, Hon. Stephenson King, Minister for Infrastructure, Ports, Energy and Labour
Remarks, Dr. Konsta Sirvio, Consultant for the RMMS Project
Brief Overview of RMMS Project, Mr Albert Jn. Baptiste – Chief Engineer
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools
- Vieux Fort couple caught with firearm and ammunition
- Saint Lucia’s chief elections officer heads CARICOM observer mission to St. Kitts-Nevis
- Government removes controversial Tourism Levy Act from order paper
- Saint Lucia receive negative COVID-19 test results for 32 consecutive days
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU