Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Chairman of the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) and Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda, Honourable Gaston Browne, conveyed congratulations to Premier Easton Taylor-Farrell on his resounding victory at the election polls on 18 November, 2019.
The OECS Chairman welcomed Honourable Taylor-Farrell and offered assurances of his highest esteem.
“As Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda and the present Chairman of the OECS, I look forward to our engagements and collaborative efforts that will strengthen the friendly ties between both our nations and by extension the OECS and the wider Caribbean region.”
“Premier, I wish you and your Government a most successful term and I look forward to welcoming you at the next OECS Authority Meeting,” Prime Minister Browne stated.
More Caribbean Stories
- BVI giving 100 citizens land to cultivate medical marijuana January 17, 2020
- Guyana’s first LGBTQ+ place of worship opens January 17, 2020
- Trinidad: Blue Waters appoints new CEO January 17, 2020
- Guyana: Cocaine, marijuana found on Berbice bound truck January 17, 2020
- Barbados: Historic guilty pleas to murder January 17, 2020
- Former Barbados government minister guilty of money laundering January 17, 2020