Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Chairman of the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) and Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda, Honourable Gaston Browne, conveyed congratulations to Premier Easton Taylor-Farrell on his resounding victory at the election polls on 18 November, 2019.
The OECS Chairman welcomed Honourable Taylor-Farrell and offered assurances of his highest esteem.
“As Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda and the present Chairman of the OECS, I look forward to our engagements and collaborative efforts that will strengthen the friendly ties between both our nations and by extension the OECS and the wider Caribbean region.”
“Premier, I wish you and your Government a most successful term and I look forward to welcoming you at the next OECS Authority Meeting,” Prime Minister Browne stated.
More Caribbean Stories
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019
- Trinidad school terror: Pupils scream as gunfire erupts December 5, 2019
- Jamaica: Cabbie finds $100,000 in car – Says it is a gift from God December 5, 2019
- BVI: Local police officer charged with indecent assault on minor December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop gets $.2m for falling off chair December 5, 2019
- Jamaica: Cops nab 4 alleged phone grabbers, one accused car thief December 5, 2019