Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The St. Lucia National Youth Council (NYC) wishes to advise the general public that deadlines for all nominations is 17th April, 2017.
A special open forum will be held for all interested individuals on Thursday 13th April at the Anglican Infant School from 5:30pm to 6:45pm.
This is a final opportunity for any young person between the ages 18-35 years to obtain clarification all necessary information on how to be nominated for the seven member executive of the NYC. This is also an opportunity to receive updates on the NYC’s General Assembly and Election process.
Young persons with an interest are encouraged to put themselves and not shy away due to any doubt of being able to serve.
Members of the Elections Committee will be available to assist as well as to accept any completed nominations.
Below is the timeline schedule leading up to the General Assembly slated for 27th May, 2017.
* Nominations are available via https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4JbezAm4r9ZcVd6d1I1UTNWWmc/view?usp=sharing
* Nominations can be submitted electronically to address: [email protected]m
Nominations can also be hand delivered to the following addresses:
* Ministry of Tourism, 3rd Floor, Sir Stanislaus James Bldg., Waterfront- C/O Mr. Timothy Ferdinand
* Gros Islet Police Station c/o Mr. Zachary Hippolyte
* Late nominations will not be considered (failure to meet deadlines is an early indication of ineligibility for national office)
* For those who missed the televised press conference a recording is available via the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yVq4GBWO_M
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019 2:52 PM
- Bishop of Roseau describes situation in Dominica after unrest as “sad” November 20, 2019 2:46 PM
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019 12:12 PM
- Showers, isolated thunderstorms expected during the next 24 hours November 20, 2019 11:14 AM
- Jamaican Rose Hudson-Wilkin becomes Church of England’s first black female bishop November 20, 2019 2:17 AM