Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The National Workers Union (NWU) is stepping up its preparations pace for the organization to hold its 2019 Annual Congress of Delegates on Sunday, November 3, 2019, from 9 a.m.
One hundred and 15 delegates from 89 branches of the union will participate in the day-long proceedings.
The theme of this year’s Congress of Delegates is ‘Together we will build a stronger organization’.
The open session of the Congress of Delegates will be addressed by the leadership of the National Workers Union and other officials. The closed session will table and receive reports and resolutions for approval.
The NWU will elect a new Council to manage the operations of the trade union body for the 2019-2020 period.
- Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash January 26, 2020 6:04 PM
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM