Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The National Workers Union (NWU) is stepping up its preparations pace for the organization to hold its 2019 Annual Congress of Delegates on Sunday, November 3, 2019, from 9 a.m.
One hundred and 15 delegates from 89 branches of the union will participate in the day-long proceedings.
The theme of this year’s Congress of Delegates is ‘Together we will build a stronger organization’.
The open session of the Congress of Delegates will be addressed by the leadership of the National Workers Union and other officials. The closed session will table and receive reports and resolutions for approval.
The NWU will elect a new Council to manage the operations of the trade union body for the 2019-2020 period.
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM